Att anr plan

jpatel95

HoFo Member
Hi I'm planning on registering with ATT for the agent ANR plan. I work at Staples and I have the choice to do a verizon concession plan or the ATT anr plan. THe price is pretty much the same. I was wondering if you guys have any idea about how much we have to pay for the phones on either plan. I have heard that the verizon plan gives you a hundred dollars off the phone you pick. I don't know about the ATT plan. Also which plan do you recommend? Thanks

Hi I'm planning on registering with ATT for the agent ANR plan. I work at Staples and I have the choice to do a verizon concession plan or the ATT anr plan. THe price is pretty much the same. I was wondering if you guys have any idea about how much we have to pay for the phones on either plan. I have heard that the verizon plan gives you a hundred dollars off the phone you pick. I don't know about the ATT plan. Also which plan do you recommend? Thanks

The AT&T ANR phones are at AT&T's two-year pricing. Verizon's concession lines are also the two-year pricing, excluding any mail in rebates, minus $100. (i.e. a phone costs $149 after $50 mail in rebate, it would be $199-$100= $99)

The Verizon concession line is a better deal and has more phones available. I went with AT&T because of the faster 4G and better network quality in my area.

Hi I work with ATT too as well and I asked for my old phone number from sprint to be ported but when my new phone got here today, they just gave me another temp number, does anyone know how I would port my number? The and website has no way of contacting them I need help

via the HoFo App

Back