iphone thetering app for iOS 6

Sanjin_fl

HoFo Member
Carrier(s)
Sprint
Device(s)
Motorola Photon
does anyone know of any working thetering app for iOS 6? i looked through the forum and could not find any info. also did a google serach and apps that are being mentioned have been removed from the app market. any help is greatly appreciated!

2 options either jailbreak and install pdanet, or subscribed through your carrier!

does anyone know of any working thetering app for iOS 6? i looked through the forum and could not find any info. also did a google serach and apps that are being mentioned have been removed from the app market. any help is greatly appreciated!

Check out http://tether.com. It is an excellent option. I use it occasionally and it provides an excellent, reliable connection in a pinch... there isn't an app to install on the iPhone, but there is a client for your laptop. It is $20 a year. I have reliably used it on both my iPad and my iPhone (4s and 5) all devices are running iOS 6 (but was also using it under 5.1.1). The only drawback is that it will only tether to one device and only to a computer, not for other tethering other devices (Android or IOS). Although I'm sure that if you had two wifi connections on your laptop (add a second usb wifi) you could share the connection out, but I have not tried that.

Good luck!
david

jailbreak and use pdanet or tetherme. both hide active tethering from sprint

Back