Simplify Media - Hofo user list!

Ad Above Message List
Add me: mcjazz1232 I have over 1,000 songs. I have good taste in music :2thumbs:

I have a small collection but it contains a little bit of everything. Please add me: wonderwoman

i have a very eclectic collection, about 7500 songs... Pharaohramses

It seem sI'm a little later to the party here, haha.

I don't have a huge collection but am converting a lot of my FLAC files used by SONOS to mp3s.

A lot of 80-90's rock, new Metallica album, some jazz,Norah Jones, Sinatra, US3....

I tried to add a few guys form this list but they may be maxed out at 30 users already. Ah well!

zzen

update my library - LOTS of frank sinatra and a few odds and ends, more techno of course

again, amkls704. don't know how many more invites I have but I'm going to start going through libraries soon

wait, are you limited to 30 invites anymore? it doesn't tell me "x numbers remaining" since I updated the software for it.

Please invite me :)

Hey people,

Please invite me my screen name is : Gooner

I will return the favour

I have all kinds of stuff mainly harder to find Soca, and some RnB / Hip Hop

Any korean or japanese music please :3
screen name is lonfar

I only have 268 songs on my computer so would it be considered rude to add people as I dont have much to offer?

name nuclearjack

Blackpanda said:
Any korean or japanese music please :3
screen name is lonfar

I don't have much because I convert to lossless, but I have some Zazen Boys, Quruli, Sheena Ringo, Yura Yura Teikoku, maybe some other stuff, all in an alt. vein. You are welcome to check it out. Screen name mulciber.

DGI

Ok so I decided to just start adding some names. If my collection isnt big enough or worthy then just refuse or deny the invite.

Thanks.

ankhie said:
I have r&b, hip hop, pop, old school, rock, jazz..My screen name is ANKH

I added you cause I want to see if you have any old school that I'm missing since my wife is really into it right now.

whotony

check it out, mostly classic rock

This app is no longer free. It is now $3.99. This is an incredible app and is worth four bucks for those who don't have it.

when it works right...
I, and alot of people i know have had nothing but trouble with this since the 2.1 firmware update...

wase4711 said:
when it works right...
I, and alot of people i know have had nothing but trouble with this since the 2.1 firmware update...

I have noticed that this program does not run properly since the update. Has anyone else noticed this? It is a great program and I am hoping that crashes on my computer will be fixed with 2.2. I still recommend Simpilfy. It gives you access to more music files than your phone could hold.

yep, still doesnt work how it used to for me...I hope the firmware upgrade fixes this...

is it working any better with 2.2?

also, i've heard it doesn't work so great with monster libraries (60,000 files, for instance)

This app still boggles my mind. I have a collection of 250 songs and Im connecting to libraries of 8,000 and 12,000. Thanks to the ones that have been kind of enough to add me even though I cant offer much in return.

The fact that I have access to so much music on my computer let alone to on my phone is insane.

What are the problems that people are having with 2.2? Maybe cause I have such a small collection Im not seeing anything.

i can't get my phone to load my library from home (60,000 files) but have no problem loading smaller libraries (of say, 10,000 files)

Back