Tracfone Rewards Program

Ad Above Message List
With your social share bonanza and that win you may in six months be able to redeem for a text add on. Congratulations! Don't spend it all in one place.

Yeah or if I wait like 40 years maybe I can get a refurb iphone 55

I've tried to purchase a 60 day 500/1000/500 smartphone plan and the 1 gb data add-on separately and together. I don't think the browser is the problem because it doesn't work in the app or texting 611611. Only thing I can think of is that the account has to be active a minimum amount of time, or that the account has been flagged for some reason.
it seems I met the same issue, the app says, not a loyalty member even though I have 4000points available. Did the chat, the agent also met error and cannot process the rewards.

it seems I met the same issue, the app says, not a loyalty member even though I have 4000points available. Did the chat, the agent also met error and cannot process the rewards.

hmm I got the same error a day ago, (you are not a member of the loyalty reward program) I thought it was from something I did probably not if other people getting it interesting, can anyone spend their points?

lol quoting myself from yesterday...

but like today after removing a phone from on account and adding it in successfully the account seemed to lock up,
I couldn't spend the reward points on either line in the account, I couldn't use the points on either phone after that
its like the account was locked up. the other day that worked but today doh..

in fact the phone I moved in they claimed wasn't part of the rewards program

can anyone spend their points?
I redeemed 1000 points for 1GB of data today using the website. I was unable to add the line to an account with another active line using the website, but successfully did it on the iPhone app. Once the line was in the account, no problems redeeming points. It took a long time for the balance to update, but finally saw the extra GB after about an hour.

Reactions: PL1
I redeemed 1000 points for 1GB of data today using the website. I was unable to add the line to an account with another active line using the website, but successfully did it on the iPhone app. Once the line was in the account, no problems redeeming points. It took a long time for the balance to update, but finally saw the extra GB after about an hour.
thanks info good to know it worked for you!

I have an old account, no problem for redeem the points. but this account, three months old, can not redeem.

Just won another 10 points on the wheel. Same account (main).

Capture.JPG

The scratch is back. I don't see any update so far with the AAL.

Capture.JPG

And at this time wheel is gone but still promoted on the rewards home page. Isn't this early? Don't they usually wait until the 1st to make changes?

And at this time wheel is gone but still promoted on the rewards home page. Isn't this early? Don't they usually wait until the 1st to make changes?

They sometimes do it a little early. Maybe also with the weekend coming they want to get it started.

Last edited:
It's up now.... well, partly.

Capture.JPG

that's strange... they are pointing the above at the AAL page

Incompetence. So it says "ADD DAD" which implies add-a-line which they link to but it's actually refer-a-friend.

In another TF oddity I purchased a Samsung A14 from QVC with service and airtime, and activated it using my existing number. Got 63 reward points labeled as "upgrade." 63? What an odd number...

In another TF oddity I purchased a Samsung A14 from QVC with service and airtime, and activated it using my existing number. Got 63 reward points labeled as "upgrade." 63? What an odd number...
TF valued the airtime of the package at $63 (you would get 20 points if you added a $20 airtime card).

I received 63 for a HSN phone that had 1500Talk/1500Text/1500MB and one year included.

Back