Want to go back to sprint.

wmgin13

HoFo Member
I have a iPhone 4S. It's originally a sprint iPhone but I am now using it under a different company. I want to switch back to sprint tomorrow. Am I still able to do so? It still says sprint in the settings.

Sent with the HoFo App

Are you sure???? Sprint is the worse company EVER... Suggestion... Don't do that again

If you want to join Sprint come back under my Framily Plan. Group ID is K00724532hG and the last 4 telephone number is 2423.

Want to pay $25 a month for unlimited phone, text and 1GB data?

I need 3 more friends to receive $25 per line. We all will share the savings but nothing else. You receive separate bills, No annual service contract, No early termination fees and if I don't pay my bill your phone lines are not affected. You can keep your current phone number. You also can pay for additional data - $10 3GB or $20 unlimited data.

Sprint is offering $200 Visa Card and up to $300 with Sprint Buyback Program to each eligible line that is transferred. Offer expires April 10, 2014.

To find out more about the plan you can visit a Sprint Store.

To join in on the SAVINGS you must go to a Sprint Store and provide them with this
Group ID (K00724532hG). Group ID is case sensitive. You may need the last 4-digits of my telephone number 2423.

You can call me Jacki 703-477-2423

CAN NOT BE A CURRENT SPRINT CUSTOMER!

via the HoFo App

HI,
If you are considering joining Sprint or have joined Sprint in the last 14 days, you can join my account. I have 2 lines in my framily, and several friends are planning to join my framily this weekend. I am a long time Sprint Customer, and am aggressively pursuing new framily members, so I expect to fill up soon.
My Framily ID is#L01365159Ym
Last 4 Digits of Phone # 1721
I would love to have you join my framily!
Thanks!

Back